Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's just too much fun...

So, I'm really meaning to post more BUT we're just having too much fun around these parts. Tobin has from day one been a master of facial expressions and with each passing day they just get better and better!


I am a tad partial to the face that also included his eyes crossed - can't wait to share these with him when he's older:) We will be back with real news/posts at some point in the future...but this at least counts for something fun to look at, right?

5 comments:

Brionna said...

So so so cute! I just want to squeeze him! He is definitely changing. I can't wait to see more!

Kelley said...

These are so great! I love the top right and third right...really I love all of them all! He has so much personality! So fun to watch him grow already!

Sarah said...

Ack! He's so damn cute!

Mo said...

So squishably adorable! Love the crossed eyes...make sure you get one of his "poop" face for his wedding day photos!

Kendall Lawless said...

Watch out--Rozzie already has a crush on him. :) He's so handsome and funny and adorable!