Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Moving along...

So, if you recall in my last post, I shared that my doctor had requested another ultrasound because 1. the little guy refused to move at the 20 week appointment so we didn't have all his heart measurements and 2. because I was measuring big at my last appointment. Today was the big day and I'm happy to report we're all moving just as we should be! Not only is Little Dear measuring on track (albeit on the bigger side of normal), my fluid levels were also just right, which means if I am measuring big it's just the way I'm carrying and nothing else! Woo-hoo!

Now for the fun part, we got some cute shots of the guy this time around and while they still look a bit alien-esque I think it's pretty easy to make out what you're looking at, so I thought I'd share...


He's got his big hand up by his face in this next shot, but you can still make out most of his face...

And speaking of moving along, in the last few days Little Dear has REALLY kicked it up a notch with his movements where you can see my stomach visibly moving all over the place. It's amazing and I can't get enough of it. He's most active at night around 8-10 and he really puts on quite the show and Ty was able to see and feel all of it last night. SO FUN!

Alright, so that's the news for now...just a few more weeks till we're in the home stretch known as the third trimester...

4 comments:

Kelley said...

SOOO cute! I love his little face all content in there. He's going to be so handsome! :)

Brionna said...

The profile pics are the best!!! Love them! You should video the the belly show!

Julie said...

Yea for another ultrasound and more pics to go with! Love the profile... My babies moved around a lot then, too... I loved laying in bed at night watching the belly move - so fun!! Enjoy!

Joye said...

this is the BEST time! so excited for you!