Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello.

So yeah, hey there! I'm back...everything is good, it's just been the usual song and dance of busy schedules and lots going on, AND we got a new computer and I needed to upload pictures for EVER and just didn't get around to it till this VERY second. And wouldn't you know it - as soon as I have pictures available, here I am posting!

SO where to start? You pick - here's what I've got and I'll give you a sample of each with a picture -

1. Do you want an update on summer so far - complete with Danny's graduation and Margot's amazing prowess in the pool?

2. Do you want learn about our very first crawfish boil at the "Crawfish Shack?" Oh, and did I mention the Crawfish Shack has a drive-thru? Who thinks to themself - "You know what I want on my ride home - a pound of crawfish?!" It's true. I guess it's a Southern thing...

3. Do you want the recap of our Anniversary trip to the Round Top Antique Fair? It's only the best event ever...and I feel so lucky, the two times it comes through every year just so happen to fall very close to our Anniversary or our birthdays - holla!

Okay - so those are the main three options - let me know what you want in the comments:) Providing any of you are still reading this dormant thing...


4 comments:

Kelley said...

Well Hello back! I vote #1, then #3, then #2. Though I won't read #2 closely...crawfish/prawns/shrimp disgust me. I can't deal. You asked, so that's my vote. :) PUPPIES!

Brionna said...

I am totally with Kelley!!! 1,3, then 2. I can't believe that Danny has graduated!!! Wasn't he just a little guy....oh man we are getting old ;).

Julie said...

3, 1, 2... That's my vote. Be sure to include a closeup of a crawfish for Kelley!! ;-)

Megan said...

I'm so glad that you're back and I want to hear about everything.. I'm the weird one out and want #2 first as reading about crawfish made my mouth water.. and I want to know important details like, did you suck the head? But I guess that's the Louisiana maniac in me. :) Otherwise, I'm just happy to hear about it all! (Oh - and I would absolutely do the drive through crawfish...)