Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Smart.

Have you all seen the new Crate and Barrel ads floating around there these days? I think they are brilliant. I'm kind of obsessed with them right now. It's like they took a cue from all the home design/fashion bloggers and are capitalizing on it for their efforts. It's very The Sartorialist of them don't you think?

Also brilliant - the newest issue of Lonny. And lucky for you I've shared the link below that takes you to both the specific ad of which I reference found in Lonny.

http://www.lonnymag.com/issues/10-october-november/pages/1#p2

Check it!

2 comments:

Taylor K said...

Wow. That is a GREAT ad. I haven't seen those around yet. Probably because I have been a good 'Super Budgeter' and haven't purchased any magazines lately. :/

Kelley said...

Yes I LOVE the ads - i saw it somewhere else that i can't remember, and when i flipped it open, i remember thinking it looked like a clinique ad. good ol' c&B.