Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Wintry Day

I didn't think I was going to post more pictures before the upcoming Christmas holiday, but I can't help myself! So, I thought I would post some additional pictures of Houston's "snow storm 09" for you all to check out! Plus, looking at them makes me feel like Christmas is really here!

Enjoy the pictures...













And last but not least...Raleigh wasn't too sure about the snow so Matthew had to carry him out. He looks like a grumpy old man here, I love it!


Yay, Christmas!!!! Hope you all have a most fabulous holiday:)

5 comments:

Joye said...

Beautiful! And so fun that you can have snow on your first Christmas there! (we're getting close....cloud cover and 60 degrees)! Hope you have a Merry, Merry Christmas!

Julie Kiefer said...

Beautiful! I am so jealous of the snow!

Taylor K said...

poor W. :)

Julie said...

Um, love the snowing in the pool - crazy!! And Raleigh really does look like a grumpy old man... ha!! ;o)

Hope you had a very merry Christmas!!

Megan said...

I'm pretty sure your house should be in a magazine... especially the picture with the snow coming down... Sigh... :)

Post more pictures soon!