Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today's a New Day!

Alright, alright...admittedly it's been a LONG time since I've last posted! I have to honest, the end of 2008 came at me fast...I seriously felt like Christmas came out of nowhere this year and really snuck up on me. Ty and I didn't decorate at all, didn't even get a tree!!! (For those of you who know me, this is a HUGE deal. I mean HUGE.)

Anyhow, since then it's been a whirlwind...we got back from Texas, had friends out for a visit, and then went straight into demo-mode over here at the condo. For the last week and a half we had an operable shower for like 3 days. PS - do the math, I've been one greasy blogger...BUT this morning is a new day!!! We have what feels like an entirely new bathroom, and a fabulous shower! If that doesn't say Happy New Year, I don't know what does:)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year is off to a tremendously great start...Here's to the best 2009!!!

And just cause a blog post isn't as fun without pictures, here's some from our Sedona trip we took when our friend, Wendy, came out to visit:




2 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome back - and happy new bathroom!! :o)

Kelley said...

HOW FUN!! let's see some pics of the reno, already! ba-ring it!