Wednesday, February 6, 2013

One year....

I have lots to say (shocking, I know) but that will be for another post. Today, my son, is a celebration of you. All those little moments, all those big moments, and everything in between.

Your Aunt Emily was gracious enough to help her crazy sister with this slideshow...confession it was almost an HOUR long before she came along and helped me edit. It is now 20 minutes. I KNOW - still long. But it's the most beautiful slideshow in the whole world and if I could I would share it from on top of a mountain! But what I love so much is that as I watch this, I can see you - who you are - come to light. And it's so amazing. And so wonderful - just like you.

Happy birthday, to our little dandelion. You made a thousand wishes come true a year ago today. And judging by your hair, we have a lot more wishes to make for the future;)



5 comments:

Marissa Leon said...

Happy, happy birthday Tobin! Sending you so much love from AZ! You are lucky to have two such wonderful parents!

Love, Autnie Marpsa

Megan said...

What a wonderful way to spend part of my day! Happy birthday!!

Kendall Lawless said...

FINALLY caught up (once again) on your blog and am so glad you kept your lovely slideshow as long as it is...I loved every second of it! I love you all so much and hope you had a great day celebrating with your little guy. Can't wait to talk to you and catch up for real. Love you!

Brionna said...

Love the slideshow! You can see every bit of Tobin's personality in the pictures. Happiest of Birthday wishes to you Tobin!

Kelley said...

Ah!! I just watched it a second time and I love it so, so much. It's so great that you will have such a great slideshow to watch years from now. :) It's just amazing to see him grow in that first year - he's so sweet and adventurous and curious and happy, I'm sure because he has such great parents. :) I love all the pictures, and I'm sure it was hard to decide what to include! I love the ones with the grey and cream sweater/hat and the beach pictures were beautiful...and the field pics at the end...oh, all of them! LOVE. Can't wait to see you guys soon!