Thursday, January 24, 2013

Merry and bright...

It's not too late for a holiday photo dump, right? Our season of Christmas through to the New Year was particularly merry and bright as we celebrated the "firsts" with Tobin. I had time off of work and there were lots of days full of relaxed schedules, baking, wrapping, and perogi making. And family, always family. Oh, and there was even a date sprinkled in for me and Ty.

It was, as Martin Lawrence Bullard would say, "Delicious, darlings."

And thanks to Instagram, it's all been documented for me to share...eat it up:)




Life is sweet indeed!


3 comments:

Megan said...

So excited to see some more pictures. Your family makes me happy. :) Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

Kelley said...

rofl LOVE the one and only MLB mention. :) and love all the instagrams! i need to do a dump too - phones are all we need i guess :)

Brionna said...

So fun! I love just being able to look at your holiday through these pictures!