Monday, November 21, 2011

An exchange while pregnant...

This went down on Thursday night before Ty flew home...

Me: Ugh, I'm feeling really big. I'm getting worried about the next 2.5 months...

Ty: Is this because I said I think you're going to get big?

Me: Yeah, that didn't help.

Ty: Well...(long pause), you are.

To which I busted up laughing because really, he's right, and I'm cool with it. Plus - he's the one who has to wake up looking at my face. Which, I do believe, will look like this in three more days post-Thanksgiving -

Happy eating Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Taylor K said...

Oh, husbands. Enjoy the foodfest this week. Thinking of you often! xo

Julie Kiefer said...

That is awesome. Poor husbands, pregnancy hormomes can make even the best compliments sounds like an offense! Ha!

The bigger the better!

Brionna said...

Awe, the loving honesty of our husbands! Gotta love them!! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!